18 July 2007

Get in my belly...

Sweet Lord -- logic tells me that if I eat another thing I will burst, but I just can't stop. I'm so hungry! What is wrong with me? I heated up a huge bowl of leftovers for lunch, convinced that I would have enough for another sitting and now I am licking the sides of the Tupperware clean while simultaneously trying to figure out what else I have in the house that I can move on to next. Does anyone remember the game Hungry Hippos? The one where there were four hippos in a square, and each player tried to get their hippo to eat the most marbles in order to win? Let's just say that I've turned into the hippo champion -- I even eat food that Mac leaves on her plate for more than a few minutes. Made her two pieces of toast this morning --ate one of them before she even came into the kitchen.


At left: A view of a petite belly from a few weeks ago. Imagine this belly at twice the size pictured.







1 comment:

Jessica said...

Awww, we really need to see an after picture to believe it....lol

Chalk it up to pregnancy and enjoy it because you won't have an excuse like this again. Baby is hungry.